Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

collections on homepage not there

Buccha M

So I can confirm I have 3 collections but I can't see them on the home screen is there some setting to turn it on?

So I can confirm I have 3 collections but I can't see them on the home screen is there some setting to turn it on?
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

It looks like some A/B testing. Try to open Secret Settings and turn off Enable Search Bar.

TyDraniu said

It looks like some A/B testing. Try to open Secret Settings and turn off Enable Search Bar.

I looked up how to access secret settings and I don't know if it changed but I couldn't access it to check if that was the problem.