Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

why can't I delete old messages on new version

Patrecia Glau

Why can't I block and delete old messages like I used to on this app? Frustrating to hit delete several hundred times to clear out old stuff. please I have been asking this question for several months now. Tried you Question thing and the word delete never comes up or not for deleting emails, messages, spam.

Why can't I block and delete old messages like I used to on this app? Frustrating to hit delete several hundred times to clear out old stuff. please I have been asking this question for several months now. Tried you Question thing and the word delete never comes up or not for deleting emails, messages, spam.

Zmodyfikowany przez Wayne Mery w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Patrecia Glau said

Why can't I block and delete old messages .... I have been asking this question for several months now.

Asking where? I see only one prior question a few days ago at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1507509