Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Transferring emails

BigMart

I want to get a new PC. My emails come in through GMail and are then transferred to Thunderbird. Once transferred they are deleted from GMail. I have several hundred emails in the Inbox of Thunderbird (one year I must delete the majority!) Also some in folders off the Inbox. How do I transfer them over to a new PC? Some are important that I wouldn't want to lose - eg my wife's name!!!!!

Any help would be greatefully received.

I want to get a new PC. My emails come in through GMail and are then transferred to Thunderbird. Once transferred they are deleted from GMail. I have several hundred emails in the Inbox of Thunderbird (one year I must delete the majority!) Also some in folders off the Inbox. How do I transfer them over to a new PC? Some are important that I wouldn't want to lose - eg my wife's name!!!!! Any help would be greatefully received.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Thank you very much frisée. I think it is going to have to wait until I have time to read this through and understand it!