Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Thunderbird error messasge "cannot load xpcom"

Gene

I was using Thunderbird this morning 08-02-2024 and for some reason a quick pop up window appeared. I now get an error messasge "cannot load xpcom" I uninstalled Thunderbird and tried to download/re-install but cannot get past the donation part which I have already donated. Does this mean each time I have to re-install I have to now make another donation? I noticed that I have a Firefox installer but no Thunderbird installer. Was it removed when I did a uninstall?

I was using Thunderbird this morning 08-02-2024 and for some reason a quick pop up window appeared. I now get an error messasge "cannot load xpcom" I uninstalled Thunderbird and tried to download/re-install but cannot get past the donation part which I have already donated. Does this mean each time I have to re-install I have to now make another donation? I noticed that I have a Firefox installer but no Thunderbird installer. Was it removed when I did a uninstall?

Zmodyfikowany przez Wayne Mery w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Download from https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/all/ that donate prompt is just a request, not a demand. After download, just close that browser window and install.