Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Videos pause... video when not in foreground

Sarah Arnett

So I have a video playing on firefox, but the moment it drops from the foreground, it immediately pauses the video (the actual video playback). The audio continues, but the video stops until it is back in the foreground, at which point the video continues where it ought to. I have tried disabling the unload tabs in the config menu as well as disable the foreground pausing or whatever its called, as recommended by previous posts. I used to not have this issue at all, so I'm not sure what changed. Please help! Thank you.

So I have a video playing on firefox, but the moment it drops from the foreground, it immediately pauses the video (the actual video playback). The audio continues, but the video stops until it is back in the foreground, at which point the video continues where it ought to. I have tried disabling the unload tabs in the config menu as well as disable the foreground pausing or whatever its called, as recommended by previous posts. I used to not have this issue at all, so I'm not sure what changed. Please help! Thank you.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Does it still happen if you go to about:config in the address bar, change widget.windows.window_occlusion_tracking.enabled to false then restart the browser?

zeroknight said

Does it still happen if you go to about:config in the address bar, change widget.windows.window_occlusion_tracking.enabled to false then restart the browser?

Thank you! This seemed to do the trick!

I am sorry, but that is a horrible thing to push on the user--without an easy option. Please make it an easy option, as well as an option to protect SSDs--without hacking the settings.