Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Videos won't play in Firefox, fine in other browsers

ejayneh

I seem to have that bug that was fixed a few updates ago where videos won't play. I have the latest version of Firefox. For example, YouTube will load and the page, progress bar and even subtitles will show, but the video will just have the spinning circle. I have tried videos on other websites (Facebook, Tumblr) and they won't play either.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled Firefox, refreshed Firefox, disabled all add-ons, allowed autoplay of videos/audio but nothing works. The videos all work on Chrome and Edge.

I seem to have that bug that was fixed a few updates ago where videos won't play. I have the latest version of Firefox. For example, YouTube will load and the page, progress bar and even subtitles will show, but the video will just have the spinning circle. I have tried videos on other websites (Facebook, Tumblr) and they won't play either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled Firefox, refreshed Firefox, disabled all add-ons, allowed autoplay of videos/audio but nothing works. The videos all work on Chrome and Edge.
Załączone zrzuty ekranu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Same problem - Videos won't play - YouTube, Disney, news sites... Problem just started today 1.17.23. Surfed around and tried various "solutions," but none worked. Seems to be a bug in the browser. On a mac.