Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zamknięty i zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zablokowane Zarchiwizowany

My Site fonts disrupt

SuMo Bot

I have recently installed a website that is working fine on google chrome but when I open my website in FireFox, the fonts of my website are disrupted. Please tell me how to fix it? The site is related to [URL removed MOD APK]

I have recently installed a website that is working fine on google chrome but when I open my website in FireFox, the fonts of my website are disrupted. Please tell me how to fix it? The site is related to [URL removed MOD APK]

Zmodyfikowany przez Paul w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Hi

I have tried that link and it appears to be fine. Are you able to supply a screenshot of how it appears to you?

Is this a problem on desktop since you posted with Firefox/104.0 on Windows 10 user agent or (also/only) a problem on Mobile ?

Zmodyfikowany przez cor-el w dniu