Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Can I set an ip address as a blacklist item to stop spam?

rp108

Hi All,

I am receiving near-identical spam from several domains. However, in the Header, they are all from the same source ip address.

Ques 1 Is there a way for the Message Filters to scan the Header and filter emails based on source ip address?

Ques2 What is X- MagicMail-SourceIP ? How is it used?

Many thanks, rp108

Hi All, I am receiving near-identical spam from several domains. However, in the Header, they are all from the same source ip address. Ques 1 Is there a way for the Message Filters to scan the Header and filter emails based on source ip address? Ques2 What is X- MagicMail-SourceIP ? How is it used? Many thanks, rp108

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Message headers that start with an X and non standards defined and can mean anything really. My guess is this one originated in software sold to run provider mail servers. https://www.magicmail.com/

You can set a filter to examine any header, but the limitation is for headers with multiple appearances like the Received: headers only the first encountered is looked at.

I the filter you would need to select the customize entry at the bottom of the list of things to match on and add the header field.

Thanks Matt,

Good input ! I saved all the spam. After study, I found that there was a small string of text, common-to-all-spam-emaiis in the Message-Id. Just 5 characters !

I set a filter for "contains" those characters. Then I ran the the filter on those emails and nailed every one of them.

Thanks again, Matt.

Rp108