Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Fast browser for desktop

Santiago

Hi, I use linux as my OS in my desktop computer. I love firefox but is a lot slower than Chromium (oprn source version of chrome).

I wonder if you could create/release a desktop version similar to Firefox Focus for android, which is really fast.

please create a firefox focus for desktops

thanks a lot

Hi, I use linux as my OS in my desktop computer. I love firefox but is a lot slower than Chromium (oprn source version of chrome). I wonder if you could create/release a desktop version similar to Firefox Focus for android, which is really fast. please create a firefox focus for desktops thanks a lot

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Hi

There are no plans that I am aware of to make a desktop version of Firefox Focus. The desktop version of Firefox does already have a built-in private browsing mode.

Hi, my question is because Firefox is not fast, not regarding privacy.

Thanks anyway

Thank you for your feedback.