Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Thunderbird will not download email

dwebb3

My mac, os 10.12, froze up. After I rebooted Thunderbird will not download email now. I cant find a pref. file to delete it. When Thunderbird starts up it connects to the mail server says downloading 1 of 20 messages then just quits. I can get may email on my pc running thunderbird. The Mac and PC are running Thunderbird 78.13.0 Thanks for your help, David

My mac, os 10.12, froze up. After I rebooted Thunderbird will not download email now. I cant find a pref. file to delete it. When Thunderbird starts up it connects to the mail server says downloading 1 of 20 messages then just quits. I can get may email on my pc running thunderbird. The Mac and PC are running Thunderbird 78.13.0 Thanks for your help, David

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Do you have an anti virus on your mac?