Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Subfolders: The Mystery of the Disappearing Emails

Sarah

Some of the sub folders in my Inbox do not show any emails. If I search for the emails they show in the results - but not in the sub folders. In the Folder Properties for the offending folders it says Number of messages" ) Size on disk: 0

I tried creating a new sub folder but the same problem re-occurs.

I tried creating a new profile and migrating the emails over but now the new profile has the same problem.

I tried "Repair Folder" in the Folder Properties to no avail.

I have selected "Show hidden files, folders..." in File Explorer Options.

Help!

Some of the sub folders in my Inbox do not show any emails. If I search for the emails they show in the results - but not in the sub folders. In the Folder Properties for the offending folders it says Number of messages" ) Size on disk: 0 I tried creating a new sub folder but the same problem re-occurs. I tried creating a new profile and migrating the emails over but now the new profile has the same problem. I tried "Repair Folder" in the Folder Properties to no avail. I have selected "Show hidden files, folders..." in File Explorer Options. Help!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

If you preform this action. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/rebuilding-global-database

Search will stop finding the emails that you no longer have. size on disk-0 means the file is empty. no amount of copying will make an empty file regain it's contents.

Ah - the problem is still there. Boo.

The Folder Properties says 0 but there are email #s beside the name of the subfolder on the Folder Pane Toolbar...

I am very grateful for any and all ideas!