Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zamknięty i zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zablokowane Zarchiwizowany

Moving profiles map of Mozilla Thunderbird to D:

SuMo Bot

Here is described how to move the profiles map with the mails etc.: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-thunderbird-stores-user-data#w_moving-a-profile

I have copied the profiles map to D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles It works fine.

But the problem is that I cant delete the original profile map because than Thunderbird doesnt work: C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles (cant delete this)

this is my new profiles.ini [Install8216C80C92C4E828] Default=D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles\j2bb3myk.default-release Locked=1

[Profile1] Name=default IsRelative=0 Path=D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles\n0ryef2z.default Default=1

[Profile0] Name=default-release IsRelative=0 Path=D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles\j2bb3myk.default-release Default=1

[General] StartWithLastProfile=1 Version=2

Here is described how to move the profiles map with the mails etc.: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-thunderbird-stores-user-data#w_moving-a-profile I have copied the profiles map to D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles It works fine. But the problem is that I cant delete the original profile map because than Thunderbird doesnt work: C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles (cant delete this) this is my new profiles.ini [Install8216C80C92C4E828] Default=D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles\j2bb3myk.default-release Locked=1 [Profile1] Name=default IsRelative=0 Path=D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles\n0ryef2z.default Default=1 [Profile0] Name=default-release IsRelative=0 Path=D:\DATA BACKUPPED\WINDOWS-DATA\Thunderbird\Profiles\j2bb3myk.default-release Default=1 [General] StartWithLastProfile=1 Version=2

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (4)

Set another profile as Default, in Help/Troubleshooting, about:profiles, and then you can remove the other profile.

see the image for the settings of the prifle But I still cant delete this: C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles

You have two profiles: default and default-release. Which one do you want to remove?

I had already removed default, to test if this helps, but that didnt help. Anyway default can be removed.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.