Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Firefox Freezing

rishikyechuri

Occasionally network connections will stop,meaning that I won't be able to connect to a website and websites that I'm on (like Youtube stops buffering but video keeps playing) won't load new content. When I click on a extension I don't see the extension menu,and only a white bar underneath the extension. This usually lasts around 1 minute and happens daily.

Occasionally network connections will stop,meaning that I won't be able to connect to a website and websites that I'm on (like Youtube stops buffering but video keeps playing) won't load new content. When I click on a extension I don't see the extension menu,and only a white bar underneath the extension. This usually lasts around 1 minute and happens daily.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Are you currently using a version from the repositories of your Linux distribution? Try the Firefox version from the official Mozilla server:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/

I did sudo apt-get install firefox,does this get firefox from linux repos or from mozilla?

The Linux distribution copy is their browser.