Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Google mail passwords suddenly rejected by Thunderbird.

rod

Email addresses on Tbird started rejecting my passwords. I can't receive or send emails. The same addresses and passwords work fine on the gmail website, and on my iPhone, but Tbird has decided it hates me. I'm running Win 10, latest Tbird upgrade. Deleted all unused passwords in passwords list. Even changed passwords. Still - Tbird turned unfriendly. I've used it for many years. Why the divorce now?

Email addresses on Tbird started rejecting my passwords. I can't receive or send emails. The same addresses and passwords work fine on the gmail website, and on my iPhone, but Tbird has decided it hates me. I'm running Win 10, latest Tbird upgrade. Deleted all unused passwords in passwords list. Even changed passwords. Still - Tbird turned unfriendly. I've used it for many years. Why the divorce now?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Is the authentication method for the incoming and outgoing servers 'normal password' or OAuth2? Change to OAuth2, delete the passwords, restart TB, and enter the account password when prompted in the OAuth browser window.

Wybrane rozwiązanie

My hero! after hours trying to figure this out, and of course no way to talk any Mozilla person, I found the support forum and your answer. It worked! I'm back in business. Divorce cancelled. Thanks so much.