Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

How to make a vcf file (Vcard) from one address book entry?

detroitdave

How to save and/or export a vcf/Vcard file for one or more of the entries in my address book?

 I don't want to send MY personal Vcard, I want to make a Vcard out of someone else's entry in my address book. 

Alternatively, is there some other way to export the data from an individual entry in the address book? I find options to export all of the listings, but I need to export just one of the entries.

Thanks!

How to save and/or export a vcf/Vcard file for one or more of the entries in my address book? I don't want to send MY personal Vcard, I want to make a Vcard out of someone else's entry in my address book. Alternatively, is there some other way to export the data from an individual entry in the address book? I find options to export all of the listings, but I need to export just one of the entries. Thanks!

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

sfhowes, Thanks for that suggestion! I'll try that extension. Seems like It should be part of the main application, though.

sfhowes I just installed the [https://freeshell.de/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html|MoreFunctionsForAdd...]extension and it did the trick. with a couple other nice touches, too! Marking this solved. Thanks again.