Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Can't view videos on espn.com

krblumen

Since I upgraded to the latest version of Firefox and the latest Flash plugin on my Windows 8 laptop I can't see video on espn.com or espnfc.com. It just displays white and I can only hear the audio. I have no issues with playing videos on other sites.

I turned off my Adblock to see if it was the problem. The ad played just fine but then I get white for the video and only hear audio. Therefore I don't think that's the problem. Any thoughts?

Since I upgraded to the latest version of Firefox and the latest Flash plugin on my Windows 8 laptop I can't see video on espn.com or espnfc.com. It just displays white and I can only hear the audio. I have no issues with playing videos on other sites. I turned off my Adblock to see if it was the problem. The ad played just fine but then I get white for the video and only hear audio. Therefore I don't think that's the problem. Any thoughts?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

hi krblumen, please try the following: enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled. double-click it and change its value to false.

That seemed to do the trick! Thanks a lot!