Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Why when I open a tab , it takes me on yahoo search?

Young_Uchiha

Well.... Normally before when I opened a tab, it took me instantly to "new tab home page" , with all recent pages and that stuff. Now , why when I open a tab, it takes me on Yahoo Search??

Well.... Normally before when I opened a tab, it took me instantly to "new tab home page" , with all recent pages and that stuff. Now , why when I open a tab, it takes me on Yahoo Search??

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

You can check the browser.newtab.url pref on the about:config page and set that pref to your preferred new tab page.

  • the default new tab page with the tiles is about:newtab
  • the default home page is about:home
  • for a blank page you can use about:blank

The browser.newtabpage.enabled pref should be set to true to use the page set via browser.newtab.url as the new tab page.

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see:

cor-el said

You can check the browser.newtab.url pref on the about:config page and set that pref to your preferred new tab page.
  • the default new tab page with the tiles is about:newtab
  • the default home page is about:home
  • for a blank page you can use about:blank
The browser.newtabpage.enabled pref should be set to true to use the page set via browser.newtab.url as the new tab page. If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see:



DAWM GOD THANKS MEN !!!!!