Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

Change color on visited links

prfsfo

Firefox 35.0.01 Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 32.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580

I recently did a "refresh" (?) on Firefox and my visited links are no longer changing color. I've gone to Options - Content - Fonts & Colors - Colors... and the Link Colors option looks okay but when I click on a link it doesn't change color to indicate that it's been visited.

Firefox 35.0.01 Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 32.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 I recently did a "refresh" (?) on Firefox and my visited links are no longer changing color. I've gone to Options - Content - Fonts & Colors - Colors... and the Link Colors option looks okay but when I click on a link it doesn't change color to indicate that it's been visited.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode (Never remember history).

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"
  • Deselect: [ ] "Always use Private Browsing mode"

You can also check the layout.css.visited_links_enabled pref on the about:config page and make sure it has the default value. You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.

That did it. Thank you!