Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Firefox on Andriod Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) does not open the mobile version of my companies website

ishinem

ishinem.com is my website. I created it with the GoDaddy website builder v7. My Samsung Galaxy s3 phone (using Firefox) opens the mobile site, with the option of viewing the desktop version. My I-pad (using Safari) opens the mobile site, with the option of viewing the desktop version.

However, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (using Firefox) opens the desktop version of my site. It has no option to view the mobile site.

Any suggestions?

Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P5113) 4.2.2

ishinem.com is my website. I created it with the GoDaddy website builder v7. My Samsung Galaxy s3 phone (using Firefox) opens the mobile site, with the option of viewing the desktop version. My I-pad (using Safari) opens the mobile site, with the option of viewing the desktop version. However, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (using Firefox) opens the desktop version of my site. It has no option to view the mobile site. Any suggestions? Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P5113) 4.2.2

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Firefox for Android has two different user agents one for Phones and one for Tablets. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Gecko_user_agent_string_reference#Android