Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

For form completion how do I get type strike through when required?

daveCrosby

To register for a website I have to complete or show the letters or words as shown. The shown words/letters have strike-through and I don't think Firefox has the function to do text strike-through. How do I get around this problem?

Cheers

To register for a website I have to complete or show the letters or words as shown. The shown words/letters have strike-through and I don't think Firefox has the function to do text strike-through. How do I get around this problem? Cheers

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

The strike thru is a special character. Different web sites may use different command codes to display them.

Try just typing the letters themselves.

Wybrane rozwiązanie

If this is a CAPTCHA form, the letters and numbers may be crossed or distorted simply to make it hard for a computer to read them. As Fred suggests, the site probably doesn't expect you to be able to type them with a line through them.

Anyway, in an ordinary text entry form, no formatting of any kind of accepted.