Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Arkivert

I've just download BBC news addon but I can't see it on my Firefox homepage where can i find it

mccallum

the google search bar is on my firefox homepage and the addon bar is at the nottom, but I can't find the BBC news addon I just downloaded. Where is it? Thanks.

the google search bar is on my firefox homepage and the addon bar is at the nottom, but I can't find the BBC news addon I just downloaded. Where is it? Thanks.

All Replies (3)

Does it use a button to start up? You might find that in the toolbar customize window.

Valgt løsning

Hi there,

Sometimes toolbars and or buttons are missing because they are hidden, you just need to bring them back up. Visit this article to learn how to bring them back: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars. You can learn tips and tricks at the same time.

Please update to the current Firefox 24 release.

  • Help > About Firefox

The Firefox 21 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.

  • It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.