Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

I would like to know if it's possible to bring back the status bar in Firefox 4 without having to install any addons.

DLui64

Does anybody know how to bring back the status bar in Firefox 4 without having to install any addons? The reason why I ask is that for some reason, when Firefox 4 was made available to the general public to download, Firefox 4 was missing the status bar and also the save and quit message was turned off by default. I got the save and quit message turned back on but I just don't know if it's possible to bring back the status bar without any addons.

Does anybody know how to bring back the status bar in Firefox 4 without having to install any addons? The reason why I ask is that for some reason, when Firefox 4 was made available to the general public to download, Firefox 4 was missing the status bar and also the save and quit message was turned off by default. I got the save and quit message turned back on but I just don't know if it's possible to bring back the status bar without any addons.

All Replies (2)

Thanks for the response. The article really helped answer my question.