Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

Sending Emails to an address book list

lhlaw

I have prepared a new list in my address book of 36 addresses. I called it Signatures 2024. I tried to send the emails and it won't send and I have received a note "Invalid Recipient Address. Signatures 2024 is not a valid email address because it is not of the form user@host. You must correct it before sending." I have done similar many times in the past with success so do not know what to do. It is urgent that I get this email out. Regards Bevan Lawrence

I have prepared a new list in my address book of 36 addresses. I called it Signatures 2024. I tried to send the emails and it won't send and I have received a note "Invalid Recipient Address. Signatures 2024 is not a valid email address because it is not of the form user@host. You must correct it before sending." I have done similar many times in the past with success so do not know what to do. It is urgent that I get this email out. Regards Bevan Lawrence

All Replies (1)

Does it work if you eliminate the space in the name, e.g. Signatures_2024?