Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

Unified Folders and Read Messages

gianmaxfactor

In my daily use I like the Unified Folders view by showing only the unread messages ("Unread" filter).

That said, when I mark a message as "read" it does not disappear, whereas if I delete a message it disappears right away.

To have the "read" message disappear, I have to remove and re-set the "Unread" filter... and that's not si comfortable.

Thanks for your contribution.

In my daily use I like the Unified Folders view by showing only the unread messages ("Unread" filter). That said, when I mark a message as "read" it does not disappear, whereas if I delete a message it disappears right away. To have the "read" message disappear, I have to remove and re-set the "Unread" filter... and that's not si comfortable. Thanks for your contribution.

All Replies (5)

what is your full version number?

Hi Wayne, it's 115.6.0 (64-bit), portable mode

https://we.tl/t-4JoR0kC5AK

Endret av gianmaxfactor

Hi Wayne, it's 115.6.0 (64-bit), portable mode

https://we.tl/t-4JoR0kC5AK

[https://we.tl/t-4JoR0kC5AK] is the video of the issue