Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

I have deleted a lot mail and compacted all my folder in my inbox and I am still not receiving mail. Need urgent Help!

TracyC

Mail in box is compacted and I am still not receiving any mails. I rely on this email address for work and need to receive mails urgently.

Mail in box is compacted and I am still not receiving any mails. I rely on this email address for work and need to receive mails urgently.

All Replies (1)

Do your see any error messages.

Anything in the activity log? Tools menu (alt+T) > activity log