Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

When I'm trying to redirect from paypal site to circulorural.com it warns about insecure data sending.

CarlosAM

When I'm trying to redirect from paypal site to circulorural.com Firefox warns about insecure data sending.

If I click "Continue" button right after it appears then everything works fine.

Still if I wait for a few seconds and then click "Continue" I get an error because in this case firefox just opens the link without sending transaction data from Paypal to circulorural.com (my site).

Tou can test it adding a new user / listing and paying with a paypal test account. (Now http://circulorural.com is in paypal demo mode).

When I'm trying to redirect from paypal site to circulorural.com Firefox warns about insecure data sending. If I click "Continue" button right after it appears then everything works fine. Still if I wait for a few seconds and then click "Continue" I get an error because in this case firefox just opens the link without sending transaction data from Paypal to circulorural.com (my site). Tou can test it adding a new user / listing and paying with a paypal test account. (Now http://circulorural.com is in paypal demo mode).

Alle antwoorden (1)

This is the result in firefox. Without problems in IE or Chrome.