Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Cannot log on to website - says User ID invalid; can get in with Internet Explorer

fredebaugh

Using 7.0.1 Unable to log into our web data base as of today. I enter ID and Password. It tells me user name is invalid. When I use Internet Explorer it works fine. How do I clear Firefox memory of ID names?

Using 7.0.1 Unable to log into our web data base as of today. I enter ID and Password. It tells me user name is invalid. When I use Internet Explorer it works fine. How do I clear Firefox memory of ID names?

Alle antwoorden (3)

This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies.

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

I know this is a dumb question, but where is the tools? I tried Options. No good.

  • Press F10 or tap the Alt key to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily if the Menu Bar is hidden.
  • Use "Firefox > Options" instead of "Tools > Options" if the menu bar is hidden.