Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Does firefox protect my computer like Trend Micro

Betty2011

This is my first time using Firefox....Am I secured from pfishing, viruses etc like I would be on my Trend Micro?

This is my first time using Firefox....Am I secured from pfishing, viruses etc like I would be on my Trend Micro?

Alle antwoorden (1)

Although Firefox will protect you from phishing and viruses, Firefox and Trend Micro are two different programs that perform two different tasks. Firefox is a web browser, while Trend Micro is a security system. Before you used Firefox, you were most likely using Internet Explorer with the Trend Micro Browser Guard plugin. Although the Browser Guard plugin is not available for Firefox, Firefox already includes a feature that will warn you if you are visiting a malicious website.