Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Will the Esnpe.com Esnipeit! extension work with new Firefox 7.0?

zozman

The Esnipe extension works with Firefox 6.0.2. I want to upgrade to the Firefox 7.0 but the beta version some months back disallowed the Esnipe.com extension for my browser. Will the new Firefox 7.0 support this extension?

The Esnipe extension works with Firefox 6.0.2. I want to upgrade to the Firefox 7.0 but the beta version some months back disallowed the Esnipe.com extension for my browser. Will the new Firefox 7.0 support this extension?

Alle antwoorden (3)

The version of SnipeIt! currently available for download shows that it installs on Firefox up to version 8. How well it works, I don't know, but it seems they are updating it.

(For the technically inclined, if you save a .xpi file to your desktop instead of installing it, rename it with a .zip extension, then open it in a unzip program and open the file install.rdf in a text editor, you will find a line such as the following:

<em:maxVersion>8.*</em:maxVersion>)

Bewerkt door jscher2000 - Support Volunteer op

Thank you and you are correct. Esnipe (Esnipe.com) and its extension for Firefox works very well and I have been successfull with it for years. I just didn't want to lose it. Your comment was appreciated. Randy

eSnipe guy here. Yes, we keep it current. It's our preferred version of SnipeIt! and we track Firefox changes closely.