Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

What do I do with "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request. The following errors were found: Input error: Cookie value is null for FormRestoration.", and I checked my cookie settings?

willagrange

Last week I had no problem posting to the blog at http://hcologne.blogspot.com/ but I might have updated Firefox since then. Tonight I keep getting the message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request. The following errors were found: Input error: Cookie value is null for FormRestoration". I checked my cookie settings in tools-options-privacy-use custom settings, but it didn't help.

Last week I had no problem posting to the blog at http://hcologne.blogspot.com/ but I might have updated Firefox since then. Tonight I keep getting the message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request. The following errors were found: Input error: Cookie value is null for FormRestoration". I checked my cookie settings in tools-options-privacy-use custom settings, but it didn't help.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"