Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

I cannot print PDFs from Firefox.

fenton

Since I updated to Firefox 5.0 it shows PDFs differently, and will NO LONGER print them. The PDFs from these sites used to print okay, and still do print if I use Internet Explorer.

When I click Print on the menu or toolbar, nothing happens. The Adobe style print box does not come up. Print preview shows a blank page with only header & footer.

Since I updated to Firefox 5.0 it shows PDFs differently, and will NO LONGER print them. The PDFs from these sites used to print okay, and still do print if I use Internet Explorer. When I click Print on the menu or toolbar, nothing happens. The Adobe style print box does not come up. Print preview shows a blank page with only header & footer.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Go to Print-Page Setup and turn on "print backgroud".