Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

received the following from Paypal It looks like you may be using an outdated browser with known security issues. Help keep your computer and your PayPal account protected by updating your browser today. Update Your Browsers

caquesnel

Hello,

I received an email from Paypal with exactly this wording: It looks like you may be using an outdated browser with known security issues.

Help keep your computer and your PayPal account protected by updating your browser today. Update Your Browsers

I went to "help" as instructed and Firefox website says that updates are automatic so now I am perplexed. Any idea from this simple message what they want????

Thank you Cheryl Quesnel

Hello, I received an email from Paypal with exactly this wording: It looks like you may be using an outdated browser with known security issues. Help keep your computer and your PayPal account protected by updating your browser today. Update Your Browsers I went to "help" as instructed and Firefox website says that updates are automatic so now I am perplexed. Any idea from this simple message what they want???? Thank you Cheryl Quesnel

Alle antwoorden (1)

Full answer to a similar recent question -

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/832000