Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Opgelost Gearchiveerd

I downloaded Firefox 4. There is no file or edit bar, so I cnnot edit my Gmail

derekbarb

Firefox 4 does not have the traditional tool bar at the top where, normally, there are the functions one would find to format and edit drafts and E-mails - I use Google E-mail. I would like to know how to fix this or how to go back to Firefox 3.6 which worked fine.

Firefox 4 does not have the traditional tool bar at the top where, normally, there are the functions one would find to format and edit drafts and E-mails - I use Google E-mail. I would like to know how to fix this or how to go back to Firefox 3.6 which worked fine.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Gekozen oplossing

When Firefox 4 is run on Vista, the traditional toolbar (with File, Edit etc) is replaced with the orange Firefox button on top left corner.

To view the traditional toolbar, press the Alt key.

Thanks, Dynamite, that was really fast and I feel a bit daft for not figuring it out. Your solution was really helpful. Derekbarb