Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Open

Is syncronization bidirectional with IMAP accounts?

Stan

I'm having a lot of trouble with moving my years of POP mail accounts to a new computer using IMAP.

I'm starting with my mail AOL account but Synchronizing TB the web account folder structure just isn't working. My initial installation went fine, but I can't seem to modify the folders and use message filters.

The initial installation basically duplicated the web account folder structure automatically, but making modifications isn't working.

I can't even delete test folders I set up on TB. I select them and try to delete, but they never are deleted. On IMAP accounts, how does the sync work?

My pop email has stopped collecting email, so I guess there is no turning back at this point.

I'm having a lot of trouble with moving my years of POP mail accounts to a new computer using IMAP. I'm starting with my mail AOL account but Synchronizing TB the web account folder structure just isn't working. My initial installation went fine, but I can't seem to modify the folders and use message filters. The initial installation basically duplicated the web account folder structure automatically, but making modifications isn't working. I can't even delete test folders I set up on TB. I select them and try to delete, but they never are deleted. On IMAP accounts, how does the sync work? My pop email has stopped collecting email, so I guess there is no turning back at this point.

Alle antwoorden (1)

IMAP sync's to the server. If it's on the PC and not on the server, it's deleted from the PC.

Een vraag stellen

U moet zich aanmelden bij uw account om op berichten te antwoorden. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u nog geen account hebt.