Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

I just downloaded firefox but I still can not log on to Chase bank

ricefarmerfrenchy

I just downloaded firefoxs new version but I still can not open Chase bank

I just downloaded firefoxs new version but I still can not open Chase bank

Alle antwoorden (2)

Hi there,

Could you please tell what exactly happens?

ricefarmerfrenchy said

I just downloaded firefoxs new version but I still can not open Chase bank

Since you are using the old eol Windows 7 the most current version of Firefox you can run is Firefox 115 ESR currently at 115.30.esr which you appear to have. Firefox 116.0 and later requires Windows 10, 11 and macOS 10.15+ and Linux to run. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-users-windows-7-8-and-81-moving-extended-support

According to this thread /questions/1547075 the Chase site is looking for Firefox 138.0 or later.

You can try to change your Firefox version number to fool the Chase site.

  1. In a new tab, type or paste about:config (with a colon) in the location (address) bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
  2. In the search box in the page, type or paste forceVersion and pause while the list is filtered
  3. Double-click the network.http.useragent.forceVersion preference to display an editing field, and change the value to 140 then press Enter/Return or click the blue check mark button to save the change.

Bewerkt door James op