Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Toggle Search Engines in Toolbar

samratvishaljain

In the latest update, the search engine toggle needs me to use the mouse. First, I just had to press ↓ and then toggle between the search engines. Now, I have to do an Shift + Tab to scroll through the list, which is tedious!

Can the old functionality be brought back or maybe a shortcut added for the toggle?

In the latest update, the search engine toggle needs me to use the mouse. First, I just had to press ↓ and then toggle between the search engines. Now, I have to do an Shift + Tab to scroll through the list, which is tedious! Can the old functionality be brought back or maybe a shortcut added for the toggle?
Gekoppelde schermafbeeldingen

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! However, it's not the right place for it. We'd appreciate submitting your idea on Mozilla Connect (and then posting a link here, so that we can give kudos 👍 to it).