Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Unified Trash Folder issues

newdino

I have been having problems with deleted emails. The issue seems to be with unified trash folder. If you have the account checked in unified trash folder, the trash folder in that account disappears, so when you delete an email it goes to ??? If you uncheck the account in the unified trash folder properties, the trash folder reappears in the account and deleted emails will then go to that accounts trash folder.

So, you have to have 1 account in unified trash folder to save settings. As a work around I used an old account I no longer use and have it as the only account in the unified trash folder.

Trash in all other accounts now go to their individual trash folder and not the unified folder.

I hope this makes sense but it is the only way I could get deleted files to work.

I have been having problems with deleted emails. The issue seems to be with unified trash folder. If you have the account checked in unified trash folder, the trash folder in that account disappears, so when you delete an email it goes to ??? If you uncheck the account in the unified trash folder properties, the trash folder reappears in the account and deleted emails will then go to that accounts trash folder. So, you have to have 1 account in unified trash folder to save settings. As a work around I used an old account I no longer use and have it as the only account in the unified trash folder. Trash in all other accounts now go to their individual trash folder and not the unified folder. I hope this makes sense but it is the only way I could get deleted files to work.

Alle antwoorden (2)

Update Deleted files still disappearing Not sure what is going on If started in trouble shooting mode, everything works.

Is your unified trash issue resolved?