Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Why is Pocket logging me in with just an E-mail address?

Tom_798

I'm using Firefox when logging into getpocket.com & all I have to do is enter my E-mail address and my Pocket Account opens. It will NOT ask me for the password. I have signed out my Firefox Account, my Pocket Account AND tried the "forget about site" on the browsing history option. Pocket still behaves the same.

I'm using Firefox when logging into getpocket.com & all I have to do is enter my E-mail address and my Pocket Account opens. It will NOT ask me for the password. I have signed out my Firefox Account, my Pocket Account AND tried the "forget about site" on the browsing history option. Pocket still behaves the same.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hi

I recommend that you contact the Pocket support team directly at https://help.getpocket.com/ - they should be able to help you with this issue.