Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Brother and Epson Printers printing blank pages from an online web site, chrome seems to be okay printing the same pages

bkg

Both printers, (Epson and Brother) I have will not print pages from an online website, if I switch to chrome it prints fine. When using FF the pages go thru the printers, but come out blank, i.w. they do not print

Both printers, (Epson and Brother) I have will not print pages from an online website, if I switch to chrome it prints fine. When using FF the pages go thru the printers, but come out blank, i.w. they do not print

Alle antwoorden (1)

Please provide steps to replicate. I have an old EPSON Stylus Photo RX620 and have no issue. What do you see when viewing print preview?

Try the same steps in safe mode. Firefox safe mode: Click the menu button, click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled…. Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog.

Have you tried the same steps in a different user account?