Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Why doesn’t Duck Duck Go work in quick search on iOS?

richvar

Please help! I cannot get Duck Duck Go search engine to work in the address bar on iOS 14. If I try to search for anything, it takes me to the Duck Duck Go page and searches for the word “search”, not what I wanted. You can see an example int attached screenshot. Any ideas what could be the solution?

Please help! I cannot get Duck Duck Go search engine to work in the address bar on iOS 14. If I try to search for anything, it takes me to the Duck Duck Go page and searches for the word “search”, not what I wanted. You can see an example int attached screenshot. Any ideas what could be the solution?
Gekoppelde schermafbeeldingen

Alle antwoorden (1)

It took me a while to duplicate your problem. The url should be DuckDuckGo.com/. Everything after the / shouldn’t be there. I don’t know how the “Search. . .” got there, but it’s what’s causing the problem.