where is advanced->encryption->security devices?
I need to load PKCS #11 modules and I do not see where to do this with the newer version of firefox. Does anyone know? (This is for digital signing devices). Thanks!
- Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0
Hi rrfl, the whole Options page was revamped in Firefox 56, with older panels being consolidated. Here's my suggestion for how to find things now:
- Windows: "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options
- Mac: "3-bar" menu button (or Firefox menu) > Preferences
- Linux: "3-bar" menu button (or Edit menu) > Preferences
- Any system: type or paste about:preferences into the address bar and press Enter/Return to load it
In the little search box at the top of the Options/Preferences page, type device and Firefox should filter to the "Certificates" section and place little tags on the buttons with matches. I suspect one of those is the one you need.
Bewerkt door jscher2000 op