Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Thunderbird not reading Google contact list correctly.

kendon.black

I used gContactSync to import my Google Contacts lists. Thunderbird is using an older version of the lists (which contain 2 incorrect addresses), even though I've re-synced. The weird thing is that Thunderbird shows everything correctly in the address book, but when I compose a message and type the list name into the "To:" field, it fucks up. See attached screenshots.

  • Actually (see image 4) it appears to be adding in the old, incorrect addresses IN ADDITION TO the updated, correct address. Why is it attempting to send emails to people who aren't in the list? Thanks.
I used gContactSync to import my Google Contacts lists. Thunderbird is using an older version of the lists (which contain 2 incorrect addresses), even though I've re-synced. The weird thing is that Thunderbird shows everything correctly in the address book, but when I compose a message and type the list name into the "To:" field, it fucks up. See attached screenshots. *Actually (see image 4) it appears to be adding in the old, incorrect addresses IN ADDITION TO the updated, correct address. Why is it attempting to send emails to people who aren't in the list? Thanks.
Gekoppelde schermafbeeldingen

Alle antwoorden (1)

I'm sure that I do. Will clearing those fix the problem?