Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Have been trying to get rid of "yoursearching" just comes back, I have tried so many things

heathcoteheather

I cannot find "ÿoursearching" in control Panel at all. I have changed my settings in Options and reset Firefox about 5 or 6 times and even turned the computer off after setting options and Yoursearching still comes back.

I cannot find "ÿoursearching" in control Panel at all. I have changed my settings in Options and reset Firefox about 5 or 6 times and even turned the computer off after setting options and Yoursearching still comes back.

Alle antwoorden (1)

Where (when) do you see this website?

Is that the home page or a new tab page or only with startup?


Do a malware check with several malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.

Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. All these programs have free versions.

Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.

See also: