Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Spice fire not detected by iceweasel apps manager. I am using kali linux. How to make the device detected by apps manager?

thedarkprince

I am using Kali linux with iceweasel installed. I am having Spice fire one. I ve installed ADB Helper 0.7.3. I plugged the phone via USB and the apps manager don't detect it. I ve changed remote debugging option to ADB and Devtools in the device and removed screen lock. I have not installed any linux drivers in my system. Will I need to install any?

I am using Kali linux with iceweasel installed. I am having Spice fire one. I ve installed ADB Helper 0.7.3. I plugged the phone via USB and the apps manager don't detect it. I ve changed remote debugging option to ADB and Devtools in the device and removed screen lock. I have not installed any linux drivers in my system. Will I need to install any?

Alle antwoorden (1)

Hi thedarkprince,

Are you able to access your phone through the command "adb devices" in your terminal? If so, it's possible that Iceweasel is having trouble detecting your device.

You may try using an official version of Firefox, as well as an official version of Firefox Nightly.

- Ralph