Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gesloten en gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gesloten Gearchiveerd

Firefox android cannot open downloads with special characters such as ' and #. Can this be fixed please?

bernowald

Using a torrent site, torrent files with special characters such as ' and # cannot be opened. The file is downloaded, but when I click on it, I am lead to the download list, I am not offered an app to open it with.

Using a torrent site, torrent files with special characters such as ' and # cannot be opened. The file is downloaded, but when I click on it, I am lead to the download list, I am not offered an app to open it with.

Alle antwoorden (1)