Showing questions for topic:

Address Bar and Bookmarks bar are broken

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar … (read more)

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all.

My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though)

Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?

Open 1

Are there post-world cup plans for the sports widget?

I enjoyed the functionality of the sports widget during the world cup. Are there any plans to make it useful for other sports? is there some kind of API to mess around wi… (read more)

I enjoyed the functionality of the sports widget during the world cup. Are there any plans to make it useful for other sports? is there some kind of API to mess around with to build your own firefox homescreen widgets? I'd love to see MLB schedules/scores/updates populated on the new tab page.

Open 3 69

In version 154 no start pages are displayed that were set via registry entries

Hi, In the latest firefox update 154, no start pages are displayed that were distributed with a registry key via group policy. It only works again if you change this sett… (read more)

Hi,

In the latest firefox update 154, no start pages are displayed that were distributed with a registry key via group policy. It only works again if you change this setting manually in the Firefox settings.

In Version 153 it´s fine.

Jan

Open 6

search engine not attached or doesn't work

suddenly, the last few days, Firefox doesn't let me browse --a url in the search field results in a blank. So I switch to Safari. It is not satisfactory. It used to be co… (read more)

suddenly, the last few days, Firefox doesn't let me browse --a url in the search field results in a blank. So I switch to Safari. It is not satisfactory. It used to be connected to yahoo as the browser. seems not to be now. thanks, Shelly [redacted email]

Open 1

Firefox 154.0 does not contain previous shortcuts.

The keyboard shortcuts (CTRL + T to open new tab) are not available on Firefox 154.0. Also, the right-click option no longer displays standard options ie "save image as..… (read more)

The keyboard shortcuts (CTRL + T to open new tab) are not available on Firefox 154.0. Also, the right-click option no longer displays standard options ie "save image as..." Image below is after right-clicking on "show details" link, after text "We've made some educated guesses about your current browser and operating system."

Open 1