Follow the steps below to install Mozilla VPN on your device after purchasing a subscription:
- After subscribing to Mozilla VPN, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password.If you didn't receive the confirmation email:
- Visit the Mozilla VPN website.
- Click on Already a subscriber on the top right side of the screen.
- You will then log in with your Firefox account and will be prompted to create a password.
- Once you have created the password, you'll be taken to https://vpn.mozilla.org/ where you can choose the platform for which you want to install Mozilla VPN.
- Follow the prompts to install Mozilla VPN on the device you selected.
- Once it's successfully downloaded and installed, open Mozilla VPN on your device.
- Sign in with your Firefox account (only required the first time).
- Click (or tap) the toggle to turn it on/off.