Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox Keeps Resetting Externally Opened Links to Home Page

grandari

Hi,

I've been experiencing a strange problem with Firefox.

If I click a link from an external app (e.g Outlook), it begins loading in Firefox but will then reset to my homepage which is Google. I am not doing anything to trigger this reset (holding any keys, etc) I am simply just clicking the link, which launches Firefox and resets from loading the link to my homepage. It's very frustrating.

Hi, I've been experiencing a strange problem with Firefox. If I click a link from an external app (e.g Outlook), it begins loading in Firefox but will then reset to my homepage which is Google. I am not doing anything to trigger this reset (holding any keys, etc) I am simply just clicking the link, which launches Firefox and resets from loading the link to my homepage. It's very frustrating.