This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why do I loose the Microsoft Camera on my Laptop after about 30 minutes of Go Live
I have a problem with Go Live Facebook in that after about 30 minutes of Go Live I loose the ability to see the Camera on my Computer, although those to whom I am streaming is able to see the entire 1 Hour Program. . I just cannot see my self on my screen.
All Replies (1)
How to Use Facebook Live
- Tap the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Switch to "Live" on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Write a compelling description.
- Tag friends, choose your location, or add an activity.
- Set your camera's orientation.
- Add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
- Click the blue "Start Live Video" button to start broadcasting.
- Interact with viewers and commenters.
- Click "Finish" to end the broadcast.
- Post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.