we are being hacked and Firefox is being corrupted need to reinstall firefox
Please fix my firefox
Please fix my firefox
Not safe in account take overs access to account or hacking situations. I noticed a whole page for hackers Ie. Called developers /coders section for advanced users. So an… (read more)
Not safe in account take overs access to account or hacking situations. I noticed a whole page for hackers Ie. Called developers /coders section for advanced users. So an advanced team can go into my account and start changing things adding this and that to suit their needs and I cannot stop them I cannot change back what they have put in because they have done a total take over and no matter how many times I say I have only one device they still allow several different ways to sign in and on nac or Linux and others , so unless I'm advanced and can see these emails messages disapear ing or being alerted I'm clueless what is safe about mozilla ? You tell me that! It is invented for hackers to see what capabilities they can achieve otherwise they would be a section that was not aloud to go into ANY account and change Anything this is a obvious sign where this company stands and even if good people have been successful and protected all it takes is one bad seed to gain all access and destroy many not to mention the additional most recent add on show images as to what you mean
Continue securing your account If you haven’t finished the security steps you started, complete them now Just immediately is problem ko solve. Karen, immediately
So I have to say that this mozilla is not safe . Yes there should be tests fun be developers yes gifted collabortors are important but it should be a credential based s… (read more)
So I have to say that this mozilla is not safe . Yes there should be tests fun be developers yes gifted collabortors are important but it should be a credential based set up otherwise operated outside of public interactions . Period
Data protection and security not accessible in my Android Phone
Where is the free VPN advertized on the update announcement?
bold text???
It's a lot
Please help fix
I'm a transgender and is some cases people wanted to kill me, right now their coping everything in my cell phone that's what they are saying, what should I do? Will you p… (read more)
I'm a transgender and is some cases people wanted to kill me, right now their coping everything in my cell phone that's what they are saying, what should I do? Will you please help me with your VPN incase it helps, please?
I'm just doing this for my account security sending me an update...
when logging in Firefox Android I was asked to accept new privacy policy. I click the ask later or not now. legit or not?
I mistakenly granted Mozilla access to my Google account. How do I reverse this?
Just want everything I'm trying to do handle is safe for me to log in and I'm not getting breached and I appreciate that thank you
I get emails about using new free VPN for Firefox. Can'tfigure out how to set it up though. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Lisa Wbold text
Someone keeps changing my passwords logging me out of my account swapping the accounts around changing my picture still in my files all my pictures are gone that was the … (read more)
Someone keeps changing my passwords logging me out of my account swapping the accounts around changing my picture still in my files all my pictures are gone that was the reason I got this account to get out of the Google account or maybe they would leave me alone I'll have no idea who it is but it's been going on since December for the worst part of it but it started in 2017 the worst is just now started though I'm not even sure if it's the same people that it was then all I know is is my account keeps getting hacked and it's getting real old
Anyone hacking my mobile trap
bold textAm I connected to the VPN?
My parsenal information secure only me
The someone hacked my account stole my funds
How can I use this browser to set up my VPN or it's vpn to protect my phone